Saturday, October 18, 2008

Failure in Spaghetti

As what I promised to my friends, I would like to do a R&D of spaghetti sauce in this holiday. So, just now when follow my mother to Giant, straight away I bought some ingredients.After that, I started to cook spaghetti for my dinner. Then I realized that I bought the wrong type of spaghetti. Hohoho, the spaghetti's "diameter" just as "thin" as "angel hair". Ooo, regret. My mistake is due to 2 factors. 50% of my careless + 50% of the Giant poor services. 50% of my careless is nothing worth to be discuss here ( I will just take it as an experience, hehehe ). 50% of Giant poor services??? Why??? Because it only put one kind of spaghetti, which is the one that I have bought. When I saw the brand is exactly the same as what we always bought, straight away, without further consideration, I put it in the trolly.....

Finished my occupation as a chef for 45 minutes. I tried on the spaghetti. Ahhh, the major damage is really on the spaghetti. Just like I am eating a meehoon with spaghetti sauce. Haizzz.....

Luckily, the sauce is still O.K. Thanks Jennifer for the recommendation of Prego. Hehehe. However, it still can have further improvement. Need to figure out how to make the sauce more sour. Thats my purpose. Hehehe.....

1 comments:

Gladys said...

真是不專心的徒弟..
沒有用.._-_
加油囉,研究好吃的sauce~~